Physical Education and Recreation Center
Opened in the Fall of 2015, the 46,000 square foot expanded and renovated Aims Campus Physical Education and Recreation Center in Greeley provides a vibrant and welcoming campus community hub. It features state-of-the-art equipment and is designed to fit the busy schedule and on-the-go lifestyle.
- Renovated gymnasium and two volleyball courts
- Spacious men’s and women’s and family locker rooms
- 1,113 square foot Cross Training Studio
- Indoor and outdoor student center
- 2 smart classrooms
- 2 racquetball courts
- Mind and Body Studio
- Expansive Strength Center with free weights and multi circuit training stations
- Dance and Aerobics Studio
- Indoor Group Cycling Studio
- Indoor elevated walking / jogging track
- 2,500 square foot Fitness / Cardio Training Center
- 3 tennis courts
- 1.1 acres of greenspace
Curriculum and Programs:
Register for one of the diverse activity courses including various classes in the Dance (DAN), Holistic Health Professional (HHP), Health and Wellness (HWE), and Physical Education (PED) curriculum. The wide variety of courses makes it easy to find the right activity for your fitness and wellness goals. To review a complete list of the classes offered during the current semester, please see the course descriptions in the online catalog at www.aims.edu/student/schedule.
Recreation activities that will enable students, faculty, and staff to enjoy their leisure time in a program that will benefit them physically, mentally, and socially will include intramural sports and special events.
In many cases, up to three credits of Physical Education courses can be applied toward electives in the general Associate of Arts degree.
Any student who feels s/he may need an accommodation based on the impact of a disability should contact Disability Access Services (DAS) at 970.339.6388 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to discuss the process of requesting reasonable accommodations.