Return to: Services for Students
It is the mission of the Greeley Campus Center to:
- PROVIDE high quality testing, accommodations, test security procedures, and exemplary customer service.
- ADHERE to the National College Testing Association Professional Standards and Guidelines.
- FOSTER a secure and inclusive testing environment.
- PROMOTE academic and professional success for our students, community, and institution.
In addition to the Accuplacer placement testing, and academic testing, we offer a wide array of testing service for our students, as well as to the community. Students with documented disabilities may be eligible for accommodations to assist with reaching their academic potential. You must have prior approval from Disability Access Services (DAS) before an exam can be administered with accommodations. For further information, contact Disability Access Services (DAS) at (970) 378-3680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aims Community College is a multi-campus institution and each campus offers a variety of assessment tests and services.
Assessment is designed to assist students in understanding their current academic levels, and to aid them and their advisors in the selection of college coursework. According to the State of Colorado and Aims Community College institutional procedures, all incoming students planning to register will be required to take the Ruffalo Noel-Levitz College Student Inventory (CSI). Exceptions to this rule are High School students and personal interest students. In addition to the CSI, students may be encouraged to assess in writing and/or math via the Accuplacer placement exam.
New and returning students are responsible for making arrangements at the Testing Center to provide assessment scores prior to conferring with an advisor and registering. Assessment scores can come in a variety of types, and the most common of which are ACT, SAT, and Accuplacer. Official copies of ACT and SAT can be obtained by reaching out to ACT (http://www.act.org) or CollegeBoard (https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat) directly. Accuplacer scores may be obtained by reaching out to the institution in which the test was taken, or by accessing the student portal on Accuplacers homepage and working through the steps in order to retrieve them (www.accuplacer.org). When requesting Accuplacer scores from another institution, please have them sent to email@example.com.Visit our website at https://www.aims.edu/student/testing/tests/assessment.php for information on the various options for meeting assessment.
Testing services for faculty include administering the following: makeup exams for the classroom, exams for Hybrid and Internet courses, written FAA exams, secured ATI Nursing exams. We also provide test accommodations for those with documented disabilities. Visit our website at https://www.aims.edu/student/testing/academic/index.php for more information on Academic testing.
Other Tests and Services Offered Through the Testing Center
- ACT WorkKeys for Paraprofessionals
- ATI TEAS
- BIO 105 &111 test out
- Certiport Exams (including Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) & Intuit QuickBooks exam)
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
- DSST (DANTES Subject Standardized Tests)
- HESI A2
- NCCT Certification
- PSI - FAA
- PSI - PAN
- PearsonVue (including GED & National Registry for EMT’s)
- Proctored Exams - We proctor exams for other colleges and universities. Proctored tests are by appointment only.
- SPA and French 111 & 112 Placement Test
Please call 970.339.6533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about details, fees, and appointments.
Visit our website https://www.aims.edu/student/testing/ for additional information about the services offered by the Aims Testing Center.